Desktop Memory Finder
Please use the memory finder below to quickly and easily find memory modules that are guaranteed to work in your machine.
- Find Your Memory
- Memory Info
Call us on 07 5641 2298
Call us and our trained staff will help you directly, and yes, we take phone orders.
Watch a "How To" Video
Email Me the correct Memory
If you think your machine is not in our database or have a technical query, submit an enquiry to a factory technician. They will answer your question and confirm the right memory for your machine.
Machine Summary: Medion MS Series MS-7091 | Maximum Memory: 4GB | Number of Slots: 4
1GB DDR400 PC3200 DIMM Ram UpgradeCMU Part Number: A+P4DL/1G
Ram & Memory FAQ'sView All / Hide All
As a basic guide for an average user (office, email, web browsing etc) we would consider 1Gb as the bare minimum for any machine running an older Apple OS, Win 2000, Win XP or Linux. For newer operating systems like OSX, Windows Vista or Windows 7/8 we recommend 2Gb minimum, 4GB for business use and 8GB+ for demanding video editing/ photoshop/3D CAD etc.
- Lifetime warranty: If our memory fails during it lifetime of use we will replace it.
- Custom Shopping Cart: Our site is custom designed for memory sales with a simple and fast interface. Combined with our unique one page checkout system ordering is as fast and easy as possible.
- Fast affordable Shipping: We use AAE Express to ship overnight to virtually all parts of Australia
- Technical Support: Our Australia based direct factory technical support and warranty facility is second to none. Simply put, whether you are first time upgrader or a seasoned IT professional you will get the technical help you need to make the right decision.
- Established: Computer Memory Upgrades have been in business for over 5 years and we plan to be here for the long haul.
- Always in Stock: Our Sydney warehouse holds all stock types so our customers rarely wait more than a day for delivery.
- Secure and safe: We do not hold any type of financial information on our website. All credit card transactions are handled through our Suncorp encrypted payment gateway
Most of todays laptops support between 8 & 16GB of ram whilst current desktops may support as much as 32GB of memory.
- Always make sure that the power cable & battery (if applicable) is removed from the machine.
- Prevent any static electricity damaging the memory by touching a metal object prior to handling it.
- When handling the memory hold it by the edge and never toch the gold contacts.
- Look carefully at the memory slot before inserting, it will only fit one way.
- Once inserted and clicked into place, reassemble the machine and test it.
- For more information try searching for memory installation on youtube. There are many informative videos available.
MS Windows users considering upgrading a desktop or laptop to 4Gb should be aware that you will only be able to use the full 4Gb if::
- Your computers bios supports 4Gb or more of memory. It may require a bios update.
- Your operating system is either 64bit XP, Vista or Windows 7/8.
If you are using any other Windows operating system you will only be able to use a maximum of 3.25Gb.